Date (last updated): 1st of December 2021.
Jernbane Alle 55
(”Bodyologist”, ”we”, ”us”, or ”ours”).
T: +45 30 60 03 97
2.1 We collect various pieces of information about you in connection with the operation of our website www.thebodyologists.com. We collect information about you and your use of our website through “cookies”.
a. When you our website www.thebodyologists.com for the first time, we will inform you about the use and purpose of cookies. You will also be asked to give your consent for different types of cookies. Certain cookies can be used without your consent e.g. necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
2.3 What is a ”cookie”?
a. Cookies are small bits of information that we place on your computer's hard drive, on your tablet or on your smart phone. Cookies contain information that we use to streamline communication between you and your web browser. The cookie does not identify you as an individual user but identifies your computer.
b. There are two types of cookies - session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are bits of information that are erased when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are bits of information that are stored on your computer until they are erased. Persistent cookies erase themselves after a certain period of time but are renewed each time you visit our website. We use both temporary and persistent cookies.
c. We use similar technologies that store and read information on the brows-er or device, which utilizes local units and local storage, such as HTML 5 cookies, Flash, and other technologies. These technologies can work across your browsers. In some cases, the use of these technologies is not controlled by the browser but require special tools. We use these technologies to store information that is used to ensure the quality of reviews and to pick up irregularities in your use our website.
2.4 What types of cookies do we use and to what purpose?
- for statistics, i.e.: measuring traffic on www.thebodyologists.com, including the number of visits to www.thebodyologists.com, what domains visitors come from, what pages they look at on www.thebodyologists.com and what general geographic area the user is in.
- to enhance the functionalities functionality: improve the functionality and optimize your experience of Bodyologist and help you remember your username and password, so you do not have to log in again when you return to Bodyologist.
- to integrate with social media, i.e. to allow you to integrate with social media such as Facebook.
- for quality assurance: to ensure the quality of reviews and preventing fraud and irregularities in connection with the use of our services.
- For targeted marketing, i.e. display specific marketing at Bodyologist as we think you will find interesting.
2.5 Third part cookies
2.6 How to block cookies
Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You must be aware that in such case services and features cannot be used by you because they require cookies to remember choices you make. We hope that you will allow the cookies we set as they help us improve Bodyologist.
2.7 How to erase cookies
You always have the option to erase cookies stored on your computer:
How to erase cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
How to erase cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser
How to erase cookies in Google Chrome browser
How to erase cookies in Opera browser
How to erase cookies in flash cookies – applies to all browsers